TotalEnergies welcomes the first 10 startups enrolled in its new TotalEnergies ON acceleration program at Station F in Paris. Building on TotalEnergies' ambition of cementing its status as a world-class player in leading the energy transition, the TotalEnergies acceleration program is aimed at startups offering innovative and especially digital solutions throughout the electricity value chain. Check out the video of the event, as well as a presentation of the startups in the TotalEnergies On program at Station F!
During the inauguration, Patrick Pouyanné (Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of TotalEnergies) and Xavier Niel (Founder of Station F) welcomed the first 10 startups taking part in the dedicated acceleration program for the electricity sector.
When it came to hosting the ceremony, Patrick Pouyanné took part in a questions and answers session with five managers from the 10 startups that had been selected from a shortlist of 230 candidates.
The first 10 innovative startups chosen for the accelerator are as follows:
In renewable energy production:
- Sereema: improved wind turbine performance using a proprietary IoT system.
- Green Eagle Solutions: automated remote renewable energy operations using software robots.
In distributed energy management:
- Tilt: improved self-consumption for producers/consumers.
- Bia: software solutions for increasing charging network reliability.
In electricity trading:
- Granular: solutions for ensuring easier green energy supplies, 24 hours a day.
- TokWise: short-term trading strategies based on artificial intelligence for renewable energies.
In electricity distribution:
- Eliq: real-time tracking and improved energy use.
- Beev: a one-stop shop for customers switching over to electric vehicles.
In electric mobility:
- Time2Plug: turnkey solutions for charging electric vehicles aimed at small and mid-sized businesses and industries, as well as private consumers.
- Bonnet: one app and one subscription for enhancing the electric vehicle charging experience.
Meeting with the startups enrolled in the TotalEnergies ON program at Station F
To mark the first season of the TotalEnergies ON program, the startups will be given preferential access to the company's experts, including advice and guidance on contracts, management, human resources and legal affairs, as well as a space for trialing their products and services at TotalEnergies, and also access to the Station F ecosystem.