TotalEnergies’ sustainability reports
TotalEnergies’ financial and non-financial reportings are published in the Universal Registration Document.
More specifically, TotalEnergies presents and discloses its sustainability strategy and policies through the following reports:
- An integrated report (Chapter 1 of the Universal Registration Document) which highlights, among others, the Company's ambition, its business model, its strategy, its long-term vision and its commitments.
- A non-financial performance statement (Chapter 5 of the Universal Registration Document), the content of which is accessible in the sections “Challenges identification" and "Indicators" of this website.
- A vigilance plan (Chapter 3.6 of the Universal Registration Document) that describes the due diligence measures implemented within the Company to identify risks and prevent serious violations of human rights and fundamental freedoms, individuals' health and safety and the environment resulting from the Company's activity.
In addition to these documents, TotalEnergies publishes dedicated thematic reports:
- A Sustainability & Climate Progress Report, published in March 2023.
- A Human rights briefing document, which follows the United Nations’ Guiding Principles Reporting Framework. The latest edition was published in April 2018.
TotalEnergies also refers to international reporting standards and publishes dedicated index tables: