TotalEnergies has decided to initiate the contractual process of withdrawing from Myanmar
- TotalEnergies has replied to Human Rights Watch letter by giving an update on actions taken in relation to its presence in Myanmar.
- TotalEnergies implements its responsible withdrawal from Myanmar
- Why TotalEnergies is leaving Myanmar
- TotalEnergies issued a statement to explain why the company is continuing to produce gas from Yadana field to keep electricity supply to millions of people in Myanmar and Thailand and what are the main dilemma TotalEnergies is facing, based on human rights considerations.
- TotalEnergies has signed the Statement by Concerned Businesses Operating in Myanmar, which has also been signed by 68 other entities and 164 Myanmar companies.
- TotalEnergies has issued a statement as an answer to the call of the “Business and Human Rights Resources Centre” to 18 companies that have activities in Myanmar.