To become a TotalEnergies shareholder, you need to hold only one share
Being a TotalEnergies shareholder means being an actor in the energy transition. By becoming owner of one share, you express your confidence in our strategy, outlook, and our management.
There are 2 options to buy TotalEnergies shares:
- To find out more about the different types of shareholding, please click here
Please find our fact sheets to accompany your first steps as a shareholder:
- How to open a securities account with Société Générale Securities Services and become a pure registered shareholder?
Contact our mandatory, Société Générale Securities Services, please call the following phone number: +33 (0)2 51 85 67 89 – Customer representatives are available from Monday to Friday from 8:30
Please find the registration form here:
- Securities Account Agreement
- General Terms and Conditions
- How do you place a stock market order?